FROM: MRS. SARAH MOBUTU
E-MAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Sir,

Good day and compliments of the season to you. This letter will definitely come to you
as a huge surprise but I implore you to take time to go through it carefully as the
decision you make go off a long way to determine the future and continued existence of
the entire members of my family.

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is MRS. SARAH MOBUTU SESE-SEKO,
the wife of the late President of Democratic Republic of Congo who died of heart
attack. My ordeal started immediately after my husband's death and the subsequent take
over of Government by a new administration. The present Democratic Government is
determined to portray all the good works of my late husband in a bad light and have
gone as far as confiscating as my husband's assets, properties, freezing our accounts
both within and outside Congo.

As I am writing this letter to you, my first son MR. CHARLES MOBUTU is presently in
Holland where he ran to seek asylum because of treat of holding him incommunicado in
Congo. All these measures taken by the present Government is just to gain
international recognition. The entire family members and I have been held
incommunicado since the death of my husband.
Hence, I seek your indulgence to assist us in securing some funds. We are not allowed
to see or discuss with anybody. Few occasions I have try traveling abroad through
alternative means all failed.

My late husband has Twenty Two Million United State Dollars Only (22,000.000.00)
specially preserved and well packed in trunk boxes of which only my husband and I knew
about it, these packages were deposited with a private vault in Holland without
anybody knowing the content of the packages because it was declared as Gemstones and
other personal Valuables.

It is packed in such a way to forestall just anybody having access to it. Because of
the constant threat from the present government, I am willing to work with you to
invest this funds either in your country or anywhere you deem fit to invest the funds,
I don't want anybody in my country to know about the consignment.

Please, work with my Son in Holland for the onward collection of the consignment from
the security company and share ideals on how and where the funds will be invested, my
son alone cannot handle this project because of his condition as a refugee, hence I'm
seeking your assistance to help us out in this project.

n your consent, you can contact my son in Holland with in this email address [EMAIL
PROTECTED] after which he will give you a phone number there to reach him. I would
prefer you contact me only by email, for fear of interception during telephone
conversation, or contact my son directly for further discussion and clarification, I
will give you 25% of the whole funds if you assist me.

Your urgent response is highly needed, all correspondence should be with my son for
confidential reasons. May God show mercy as you do so.

Yours Truly,

MRS. SARAH MOBUTU SESE SEKO