From Mr.Mohamed Alaba.
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 24 11 2003

Greetings,

I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner
knowing fully well that this  business transaction might not fall within the spectrum of your business activities, but I plead your assistance, as your coperation is needed.I am Mr. Mohamed Alaba. Head office branch manager, Broad Bank Limited ,I am
writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my brach office. During the course of our auditing last month, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in 1997 and since 1999 nobody has operated on this account again,after making some more investigations I discovered that the owner of the account died without a Heir/Will hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be transferred to Central Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.The foreigner,MR.MORRIS THOMPSON an American and great industrialist
and a native of Alaska, who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter leaving nobody to claim the money. You can read more news about the crash by visiting this site :
http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

Until his death Two years ago in the ghastly air crash, he had a closing balance of US9,500,000.00( Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) with my bank.Ever since his death and up till this time of writing, no relation of his has come forward to claim his money with us since that time.No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it,
the account has no beneficiary and my investigations proved to me as well that the account is a secret account because Mr.Thompson signed a Non-disclosure agreement with the bank at that time. I am revealing this to you with the believe that you will agre to work with me.

The request for you as beneficiary in this business is occasioned by
the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Nigerian cannot stand as beneficiary to the funds. Hence, I plead for your assistance with the intention of getting this unclaimed money transferred into a company or private bank account that you will present. I will not contact any other company or person until I am convinced that you are not interested in this proposal. I look forward to your earliest reply. Remember that a business of this
nature needs to be kept confidential.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Mohahmed Alaba.
PS: Please reach me only on this private email address:[EMAIL PROTECTED]