Dear SIR/MADAM.

I am Barrister Moore Dave a Solicitor, I know it will come
to you as a surprise because we have not met either
physically or through correspondence. I am the Personal
Attorney to Mr. Adams Blair a Foriegn national and a
contractor here in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 2000, my
client,wereinvolved in a car accident along Ibadan / Lagos
ExpressRoad.Unfortunately they All lost their lives in the
event of the accident, after the several unsuccessful
attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over
the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no
avail, hence I contacted you.

I plead for your assist in repatriating the money and
property left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Apex Bank
where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the
APEX BANK where the deceased had an account valued at about
US$28M United Stated Dollars.Consequently, APEX BANK Has
issued me a notice to provide the next of kin
or have the account confiscated. Since I have been
unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years
now.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of
the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued
at US$28MD can be paid to you and then you and me can share
the money. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10% should be
for expenses or tax as your government may require.If you
are interested to kindly forward immediately the following:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. CONTACT ADDRESS
3. PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to
back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest
cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee
that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please
direct
your reply through the Email Box below immediately you
receive this proposal
for more explanation on the inheritance.

Yours Faithfully,

BarristerMoore Dave (Esq.).