WAJMA POPAL COMPANY

IMPORT- EXPORT
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
28.11.2003 year

FROM: MR. MUKHAMAD SHAFIK POPAL GENERAL DIRECTOR "WAJMA POPAL COMPANY"

Our company intends to purchase Bonny Light Crude Oil.

Oil should be:
1)      the terms of shall delivery be shall be F.O.B.
2)      the product Bonny Light Crude Oil;
3)      the amount of oil shall be 2 500 000 (two millions five hundred thousand)
barrels per
month during 5 (five) years, i.e. 60 (sixty) month;
4)      the quality of the delivered product shall be Export Standard;
5)      the discount shall be USD 7.00 F.O.B. per barrel;
6)      the Procedure of payment shall be as follows: after the Bank Letter of
Guarantee per
(each) month shall be granted to the Seller and confirmed by one of the TOP 50 World
Bank, the Buyer receives the delivery discharge documents and performs payment;
7)      Bonny Light Crude Oil specification:     API - 34-40 Deg;
Sulphur: less than 0.09 - 0.14% by wt. Special Gravity: 0.8217-0.8498 Salt Content
(NaCl) mg/max: 40.91 Salt Content (NaCl) % WT max: 0.005 Mechanical Sediments % WT
max: 0.004
We would highly appreciate your approaching offer, so we can quickly negotiate it. We
look forward to the soonest hearings from you featuring our fruitful mutual
cooperation. Thank you very much in advance.

Sincelery,
Mr. Mukhamad Shafik Popa
General Director
"Wajma Popal Company"    '