ATTN: Marketing / Export Manager,

                                     This is your Invitation to participate in...
              "Kenya - The Gateway to Africa '2004"
          6th- 9th May 2004, at Kenyatta International Conference Centre, Nairobi, Kenya.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I  I hope you are well and enjoying good business. If you are looking for more export sales or new suppliers this market presents

   a fabulous opportunity to access the rapidly expanding economies of 407 million people, since Kenya is the trading hub for

   the COMESA countries. Meet distributors or business people representing the rapidly expanding auto-parts and accessories

   business catering to the booming economic situation.

   On behalf of the Kenya National Chamber of Commerce, we therefore invite your participation in this successful exhibition,

   which is the biggest Trade Fair in East Africa, now in its 6th year attracting over 40,000 visitors from throughout Southern

   and Eastern Africa. The Kenyan economy has been escalating regularly now and according to our previous experience

   and survey  we forsee a tremendous response at the exhibition for all sectors since the country imports almost every thing.

Participate in Kenya's Prime international Exhibition, Kenya-The Gateway to Africa '04,  a major international trade exhibition on All kinds of consumer industrial products and services.

Kenya- the gateway to Africa is supported by:

1 Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry

1 Joint Kenya Arab Chamaber of Commerce and Industry

1 Indo Africa Chamber of Commerce and Industry

Official Hotel : Hotel Hilton ( 5 star)

Official Airways : Kenya Airways.

The four - day exhibition to be held at the (KICC) Kenyatta International Conference Centre, KICC is a modern

newly renovated Exhibition and Conference Hall, a short walk from the official hotel for the event, The Hilton Hotel in

Central Nairobi. It attracts 200 exhibitors from over 28 countries. The event is supported by the Kenya National

Chamber Of Commerce & Industry, Ministry of Trade & Industry, Joint Kenya - Arab Chamber of Commerce

& Industry, Indo- African Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

To make your participation even more successful we and KNCCI will invite the key regional business people from your

industry profile to visit your stand. Should you require our assistance to make your participation in this exhibition more

productive please do not hesitate to call me to discuss your requirements. I am confident that you will be able to

secure contracts for our business.

q YES, we would like to Exhibit our products, Please provide more information.

For more information, please complete the form and return via fax number  +971 4 2987050

  Name of company/organisation:

  Business Activity:

Contact Person:

Position:

Postal Address:

Country:

Tel: Country code_(_______) Number:

Fax: Country code_(_______) Number:

Email address:

Website:

Space Required :

We wish you the very best in your business and look forward to welcome you at
"Kenya- The Gateway to Africa '2004"

Should you require any further information / clarification on the above, please feel free to write to

me on fax : 971 4 2987050 / 2987205-6, or better yet e-mail me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also, you can visit our Web site at: www.arabianexpos.ae .

Thanking & hoping to be favored with your prompt & encouraging response.

 With best regards and good wishes,

Yours sincerely,

J.Akbar,
Marketing Executive,

The Kenya National Chamber of Commerce & Industry.

NB. This Flash news sent in compliance with the new e-mail bill section 301. Under Bill S. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress and also in compliances with all UAE Internet Laws. This message can not be considered as Spam as long as we include the way to be Removed, Paragraph (a) (c) of S. 1618.

TO REMOVE YOUR ADDRESS FROM OUR MAILING LIST: you can click Unsubsribe