Ben Laurie wrote:

Richard Clayton wrote:

and in these schemes, where does our esteemed moderator get _his_ stamps
from ? remember that not all bulk email is spam by any means...  or do
we end up with whitelists all over the place and the focus of attacks
moves to the ingress to the mailing lists :(

He uses the stamp that you generated. Each subscruber adds [EMAIL PROTECTED] as an address they receive mail at. Done. Trivial.

take a look at my headers and you'll see a real example.

---eric (No. 1 generator of stamps on the Internet)

--
Speech recognition in use.  Incorrect endings, words, and case is
closer than it appears