On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Brian Minder wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 11:58:56PM -0600, J.A. Terranson wrote:
> >
> > IDEA seems to be completely missing from everything everywhere :-(  Does
> > nybody know how to enable openssl for IDEA (no, I don't require the
> > commercial license for this)?
>
> You may be using a pre-built version of OpenSSL from which IDEA support
> has been removed.  If you build it yourself, IDEA support is on by
> default.

Built it myself, from the most recent tarball, did not use the "no-idea"
option: no joy.  I was familiar with the legal issue, which resulted in
default off on binaries.  Do I need to explicitly enable on a build (I see
only an "off" option, not an "on" option)?

Thanks!

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson

"Unbridled nationalism, as distinguished from a sane and legitimate
patriotism, must give way to a wider loyalty, to the love of humanity as a
whole. Bah'u'llh's statement is: "The earth is but one country, and mankind
its citizens."

The Promise of World Peace
http://www.us.bahai.org/interactive/pdaFiles/pwp.htm