Well well well!!

Never pay again for all the bexos and manuals you dont need that come with the stfoware you order again!

You dont want to pay more for tech supoprt that you NEVER use?

We slel OEM-CDs, meaning you get fully fully functional original sftoware, but without any technical support/manuals/box.

It is possible to save up to 500$ per product by save an OEM version of it.

You can comparethe price on OEM and retail products:

Microsoft Windows XP Professional 2002 Our price: $39.26 (Retail $270.21)
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Our price: $34.02 (Retail 265.66)
Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Our price: $59.20 (Retail $609.88)

Its obvious that you could save a lot by buying an OEM vresion.

And you really do get fully wroking original software.

Who then is free? The wise man who can govern himself.