Title: KMSI Newsletter

KMx is the first advanced distributed learning platform that provides an integrated environment for developing, managing, and delivering all blends of e-learning, traditional training and performance support.  KMx can be installed on a local server in a few hours without wasting time and money bogged down in long, expensive implementation cycles or we can host it for you.  KMx includes student registration, embedded development tools, industry-standard course imports/exports, exams, collaboration tools and progress reports. Users only need an Internet connection and a browser to access courses.

We invite you to join us for our next live online product sales briefing.
Click here
for our briefing schedule and registration information.

Click for Product Information

 KMx E-Learning Return on Investment Calculator

Instructor-led training expense

Number of people that attend traditional instructor-led training each year

Average number of training days that each participant attends in a year
Average length of one session (in days)
Average number of attendees per session
Estimate the one-day facility cost for a classroom   $
Estimate the one-day instructor labor cost for a class  $
Average travel and expense cost per participant/day   $
Percentage of participants who travel to each session  %
Current instructor-led training expenses  $
E-learning expense
Annual Learning Management System (LMS) and supporting software license fees  $
Annual cost of synchronous instructional content delivery  software and usage fees  $
Current e-learning delivery expenses  $
Analysis of expenses and cost savings
Estimate the percentage of training that is currently delivered online.  %
Estimate the percentage of instructor-led training that could be delivered online without an instructor %
Estimate the percentage of instructor-led training that could be delivered online with an instructor %
KMx Enterprise Annual License - $75,000 Corporate University - Today Bronze  Program - $14500 Corporate University - Today Silver Program - $33,500 Corporate University - Today Gold Program - $64,500 Corporate University - Today Platinum Program - $129,500 Click here for more information

 $

Estimated cost savings for training that could be delivered online.  $
Estimated cost savings for upgrading e-learning technologies to KMx Enterprise  $
Total estimated savings  $

KMx was designed for use with  Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 and above for Windows.

Call (410) 859-3411 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED] for information or to schedule a demonstration.
  Copyright  2003 Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc.