Congratulations!

The license keys listed below activate your 20-day evaluation of WebWorks Publisher Professional 2003 Framemaker and WebWorks Publisher Import Utility.

To download, please visit: http://www.webworks.com/products/eval/wwpp_fm/wpf_evalIN.aspx#downloads

For information about technical support for your evaluation, please read at the bottom of this page, or view online: http://www.webworks.com/products/eval/wwpp_fm/wpf_evalIN.aspx#support

For more information about your evaluation, please visit: http://www.webworks.com/products/eval/wwpp_fm/wpf_evalIN.aspx

License keys

WebWorks Publisher Professional 2003 Framemaker
2-000-021-80-022704-UOLU-GRORLPEJ

WebWorks Publisher Import Utility
2-000-023-10-022704-XKTR-MTJRPHII

Technical Support

Technical support for your evaluation is available free of charge during your 20-day trial and may be obtained by submitting a request via our online support system at http://www.webworks.com/support/incidentrequest.aspx.

The following two categories of support are included:
Installation -- We'll help make sure that WWP 2003 for Word is installed correctly on your system, interacting smoothly with MS Word, and generating output files (HTML, RTF, graphics, etc.).

Basic functionality --We'll help explain how to best work with the product to get the desired output specific to your Evaluation Guide. You can find many answers to basic questions within the User Manual under the Concepts chapter or in the template-specific Getting Started or Using sections. We can also show you where you can make certain customizations to your projects within WebWorks Publisher.

Important Information about WebWorks Publisher Import Utility:

The Evaluation Version of WebWorks Publisher Import Utility is fully functional except that it reverses the text flow on some paragraphs. This is only for the Evaluation Version of the product; the fully licensed version will provide you with properly converted text. You may send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you need any assistance.