Damn. I'd say "that's the most intolerant hate-filled garbage I ever..."

But shit. It's basically true. Or at least the fundamentalists in charge of the government these days seem to equate their two-dimensional cartoon view of the world with reality, and that's dangerous because their guns are real...."Let God sort 'em out" seems to be the basic philosophy.

As it so happens I saw 'Malcom X' on cable last night....

-TD

From: Anonymous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Freematt's review of "A State of Disobedience" By Tom Kratman
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:45:05 +0100 (CET)

   Yes, unfortunately most of the literature of this type
fails to recognize the basic problem in the US -- that what
really is needed to ensure freedom for the rest of us is
to round up all the christians and put them some place where
they can no longer bother anyone. Preferably a gas chamber.

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200365ave/direct/01/