Hello cpunks,

Thank you for registering with chicagotribune.com. As a registered member, you'll
receive access to Chicago Tribune news and features, plus additional benefits, all for
FREE. From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features,
products and services from the Chicago Tribune and selected advertisers and affiliates.

To complete the registration process, please connect to our Web site within the next
48 hours at the following address:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/services/site/registration/activate.register?u=cpunks&h=WDLLK

You can either click on the above link or cut and paste it into your Web browser.
Please make sure that the entire link is put into your Web browser.

If you are unable to click the above link, please type the following in your Web
browser address bar:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/activate

At this page please type in the following and then click the Activate Account button.

Your member name: cpunks

Your activation code: WDLLK

Please note your activation code is not your password.   If you have forgotten your
password, please go to the following URL:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/password

Upon activation of your account you may login at:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/login

Although we've made every effort to keep this process as painless as possible, if you
experience difficulties, please visit the Help section of chicagotribune.com at
http://www.chicagotribune.com/help

If you did not attempt to register, we apologize for the intrusion.

Your member name: cpunks

Thanks for joining us,

chicagotribune.com staff