Newsletter Recipient,

MidWest Notes has been upgraded to a Double Opt-in list. If you wish to continue
receiving mailings from this list you must confirm your subscription by replying to
this e-mail.  If you do not reply to this message to confirm your subscription, you
will not continue to receive mailings from us.

Our periodic newsletters will continue to cover topics relevant to the real estate
world, including creative financing, note and cash flow brokering and other
educational information.

We look forward to continuing to serve you with our periodic newsletter.

Please reply to this email if you wish to receive the newsletter moving forward.