xas  digriz  mcph-afmis

We make it easier and faster than ever to get the pr'escriptions you need
..

[EMAIL PROTECTED] --Vic0di'[EMAIL PROTECTED] right to your door.

Start feeling better today.

U D http://w.info.wearinfo.com/abc/bigger/

To exclude yourself from future 0ffers, please go visit our webpage

One night a hotel caught fire, and the people who were staying in it ran
out in their night clothes.Two men stood outside and looked at the
fire."Before I came out," said one, "I ran into some of the rooms and found
a lot of money. People don't think of money when they're afraid. When anyone
leaves paper money in a fire, the fire burns it. So I took all the bills
that I could find. No one will be poorer because I took them.""You don't
know my work," said the other."What is your work?""I'm a policeman.""Oh!"
cried the first man. He thought quickly and said, "And do you know my wok?"
"No," said the policeman."I'm a writer, I'm always telling stories about
things that never happened."
Three rats are sitting at the bar talking bragging about their bravery and
toughness.¡¡The first says, "I¡®m so tough, once I ate a whole bagful of rat
poison!"¡¡The second says, "Well I¡®m so tough, once I was caught in a rat
trap and I bit it apart!"¡¡¡¡Then the third rat gets up and says, "Later
guys, I¡®m off home to harass the cat."
unsougyo0supayuza58tuzigout,sinuraya tadakiti.