This is the Bezeq International Mail Server program at host mx8.bezeqint.net.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Bezeq International Mail Server program

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host 192.115.106.58[192.115.106.58] said: 550
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... No such mailbox (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host 192.115.106.58[192.115.106.58] said: 550
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... No such mailbox (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host 192.115.106.58[192.115.106.58] said: 550
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... No such mailbox (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host 192.115.106.58[192.115.106.58] said: 550
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... No such mailbox (in reply to RCPT TO command)
Reporting-MTA: dns; mx8.bezeqint.net
Arrival-Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 06:24:42 +0300 (IDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Bezeq-International-Mail-Server; host
    192.115.106.58[192.115.106.58] said: 550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... No
    such mailbox (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Bezeq-International-Mail-Server; host
    192.115.106.58[192.115.106.58] said: 550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... No such
    mailbox (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Bezeq-International-Mail-Server; host
    192.115.106.58[192.115.106.58] said: 550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... No
    such mailbox (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Bezeq-International-Mail-Server; host
    192.115.106.58[192.115.106.58] said: 550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... No such
    mailbox (in reply to RCPT TO command)
--- Begin Message ---
           Great Announcement from SBWL

SBWl Has Been Granted Another FCC 23GHz Operating License in Las Vegas

                         GROUND BREAKING NEWS

SBWl Has Been Granted Another FCC 23GHz Operating License in Las Vegas

Read the news below - We believe this exciting news in addition to the big PR
campaign in the next 5 days will make SBWL move up and up and up....

  Expect Huge Coverage - We believe this stock will Explode on Monday June 10th

SBWL will be profiled in 10-15 investor newsletters over the weekend.. Act today and
secure your position Today

+>+>+> Company Profile

SkyBridge Wireless Inc.
Symbol: BB: SBWL
Current Price: $0.03

In our opinion the stock price could go to $0.13 - 0.14 in the next 3-5 days
In our opinion the stock price could go to $0.16 - 0.18 in the next 10  days

Read the exciting news below

SkyBridge Wireless Inc. is positioned to produce solid growth, rapidly increasing
revenues and impressive share value gains. Focused on High Growth Areas in High Growth
Sectors, the company is focused on high-speed fixed wireless Internet access to
businesses and communities in some of the nation's fastest-growing metropolitan
markets, with initial efforts in Las Vegas, a very dynamic market. Wireless service
allows customers to use the Internet at speeds up to 50 times faster than today's
dial-up modems. As the desire for more information, communication and entertainment
grows, so does the need for solutions to provide these services at high speed and at
an acceptable cost. SkyBridge Wireless fixed wireless broadband access provides just
that, offering solutions that meet the requirements of businesses and enterprises
alike, at a fraction of the cost of wireline T-1 data connections, and can be
installed and operational in a much shorter time than other data solutions. Wireless
represents one of today's fastest-growing industry sectors. No assurance can be made
that SkyBridge Wireless will accomplish its goals.

=============================
      * NEWS RELEASE  *
=============================

LAS VEGAS, Jun 8, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- SkyBridge Wireless Inc. (SBWL) announced the
FCC has granted the company another 23GHz operating license to continue the expansion
of its high-speed wireless backbone in Las Vegas. This 23GHz frequency operating
license will allow for a more reliable network backbone transport, as well as increase
network capacity greatly by allowing additional Access Points to be installed at the
various sites SkyBridge Wireless Inc. has around Las Vegas. Jason Neiberger, SkyBridge
Wireless Inc. president, stated, "This 23GHz backbone connection will replace an
unlicensed and lower capacity link between the site at the Las Vegas Hilton and our
Frontier Radio site in the south section of Las Vegas." He further added, "With this
license in place we will be installing the next 23GHz Proxim Tsunami radios within the
next 15 to 30 days, and will be adding additional Access Points to these sites, for
increased customer capacity."

+>+>+> DISCLAIMER

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning
of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities
Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect
to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and
may be "forward looking statements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which
could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the
use of words such as: "in our opinion","projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates,"
"believes," "understands" "will," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements
indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All information provided
within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as
information provided and not investment advice. we advise all readers and subscribers
to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before
deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within
this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind
that the interpretation of the witer of this newsletter about the news published by
the company does not represent the company official statement and in fact may differ
from the real meaning of what the news release meant to say. Please read the news
release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of SBWL shares prior to the
publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting
from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares.
Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made
regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of
interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not
to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could
cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking
statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a solicitation or an
offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a
registered investment advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dealer. All statements
made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own, buy and
sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report includes forward-looking
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will",
"move","undervalued" and "intend" or similar terms. This newsletter was paid $12500
from third party to send this report. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE
INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED COMPANY. You may lose money from investing in Penny Stocks.

--- End Message ---