Oradder from Calanada and sabeve moloney.

*p**We are running holot spekocials*ol**
Metods stalerts at only $39-$g6p9

- Mexeridleia, Xaponax, Cshipbalish, and so mulch mocore
- Melods are 80b% lesose than regopular pricoce
- No docteror visits or hassles
- Qupoick diposcreet delivemry to your front dolror

Depolivlyery any-wheire inas thes worield

Easy? You belt it is.

Off

Bonus Joke:

Patriots vs. Rams POST GAME DISCUSSION Two Rams fans were standing at a= bar. The one fan said to the other, "You know, the Patriots might have wo= n the Super Bowl, but their fans are such a**holes!" A man walked up to th= em and with a mad look on his face said, "I find that statement offensive!= " One of the Rams fans replied, "Oh, you must be a Patriots fan." "No," th= e man said, "I'm an a**hole!"=20