The Best Selling Male Masturbation Sex Toy!

Pleasure Light is committed to safe sex and sexual responsibility. We sell incredible, high quality products that enabled men to experience their sexual freedom without fear of exposure to any form of disease or societal control. With more that one million dollars spent on research and development, the products we sell are designed to last for years.

The Pleasure Light is a portable, concealable, sturdy male masturbation device that our customers describe as "Awesome", "Amazing", and "Ingenious". The patented gel insert, made from our Real Feel Super SkinŽ, gives a feeling that is amazingly life like. Cleverly disguised as an ordinary flashlight, it's easy to store and transport without drawing attention. Pleasure Lights are available in a wide variety of colors, scents and orifices.

The Pleasure Light is the ABSOLUTE BEST in MALE MASTURBATION!

More Information

Beat It