Sun, 08 Aug 2004 13:41:22 -0600

SAN DIEGO, California, August 3, 2004 - CyberZONE, Inc. (OTC: CBZJ),
www.cyberzoneinc.com, announced today that the company is prepared for rapid expansion
across the United States.

CyberZONE, Inc., a Nevada corporation (OTC: CBZJ), was formed to manage the operations
of CyberZONE PC Gaming Centers and CyberBrew Net Cafes.  Through both divisions of
operations CBZJ offers conveniently located, clean, safe, and comfortable retail
environments featuring high-speed Internet access, state-of-the-art computers,
software, coffee, specialty beverages and bakery items.

Recently, CBZJ Chief Executive Officer Mike Noll attended the International Council of
Shopping Centers (ICSC) Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, where CBZJ was well received
due to the planned expansion of CyberZONE and CyberBrew locations to markets including
Texas, Colorado, Nevada, Florida, Utah, Arizona, Northern California, Ohio, Missouri
and Virginia over the next 16 months.

Market demand for companies like CBZJ is extremely high, says Mike Noll.  In fact,
according to Jupiter Research, more than 47 Million consumers currently play PC games
each month and online gaming revenue is forecasted to grow from $210 Million in 2001
to $2.5 Billion by 2006.  Mr. Noll continues, We are experiencing such great success
with our current locations that in most cases we have been able to realize net profit
turnarounds of up to forty percent within sixty days. The recent surge of potential
business opportunity for CyberZONE Gaming Centers and CyberBrew Net Cafes could not
come at a better time.  We are currently in negotiations for over 30 new locations to
be built in the U.S, within the next six months, with another 30 locations to be
introduced in early 2005.

CyberZONE PC Gaming centers have hit the bulls-eye of a $2.5 Billion industry serving
the southern California gaming community by way of their knowledgeable staff, fun
environments, and family-friendly content and behavior policies.  By combining the
individual appeal of CyberBrew Net Cafes with CyberZONE PC Gaming Centers, CBZJ is
quickly gaining popularity among the business community as a viable threat to the
ever-popular Starbucks chain  CyberBrew was created to provide the same upscale
environment and coffee related beverages as Starbucks, serving an industry that spends
more than 20 Billion dollars per year in the United States alone.

What we have successfully proven explains Mike Noll, is a profitable business model
serving the growing needs of an increasing customer base contributing to two
multi-billion dollar industries, PC Gaming and Coffee. We have found our customers to
be extremely excited to know there is a company providing a better product and filling
a void thats been left by our competitors…a very big void!

When asked about the comparison, CyberBrew customer Susan Quello of San Diego,
California, stated I prefer the unique Cyber-blends I can choose from at CyberBrew
because they are smoother and richer in comparison to the bitterness of Starbucks.

CBZJ seeks to capture industry growth through nationwide expansion, high levels of
customer service and support, and maintaining pace with the ever advancing Internet
technology and Coffee service industries.  More information on CBZJ may be obtained on
our website WWW.CYBERZONEINC.COM.

This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning
of Section 27A of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E
of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, which are intended to be
covered by the safe harbors created thereby Investors are cautioned that all
forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Although CyberZONE, Inc.
believes that the assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements contained
herein are reasonable, any assumption could be inaccurate, and therefore, there can be
no assurance that the forward-looking statements included in this press release will
prove to be accurate. In light of the significant uncertainties inherent in the
forward- looking statements included herein, the inclusion should not be regarded as a
representation by CyberZONE, Inc. or any other person that the objective and plans of
CyberZONE, Inc. will be achieved.

SOURCE: CyberZONE, Inc.
CONTACT: Investor Relations, 877-520-6500