The One Dollar Money Machine!
This is NOT SPAM. You Agreed to receive a message
from me and my other fellow PRO FFA Page owners when posting
your link to MyWayFFA Network.
Hello,
This program is a good little money maker for me and has the potential to
be a great money maker in the future. The more people you get to come to
your site, the more money you make. (and these people don't even have to
buy anything!) Come to my site and see how this works!

So, are you ready to get unlimited $1 deposits? You have come to the right
place. Over 500,000 people view this site every week, and get $1 unlimited
times, and FOREVER!  Join our system and start receiving unlimited $1
deposits forever! Our system is unique. We are the only true randomizing
affiliate system on the internet...

DollarBuddy.com is more like a global electronic share-holding corporation
than just a simple randomizer, where the work load is minimal.  Profit is
easy, logical, legal, and plentiful.  You need to do absolutely no
advertising,
and you can also view detailed statistics in your member section, if we
miss a payment, we will pay it twice.  This money machine works without
even lifting a finger.

 http://www.dollarbuddy.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

By becoming a DollarBuddy.com member you will receive access to our full
featured member area with hundreds of dollars worth of eBooks and software
which we have purchased resale rights to.  You may resell this software
anytime for any price to earn extra profit! This list is updated weekly as
we find titles that are good enough for our members.