Lottery Players Wanted!

Do you spend £5.00 or more on the UK Lottery Each Week?

Do you have to travel to put your numbers on every week?

Do you have to check your numbers yourself every week?

Have you ever misplaced or lost your ticket?

Then this system was designed for people like yourself!

Did you know that one third of all lottery wins go to those that play in a lottery syndicate?

Playing in an e-lottery syndicate will increase your chances of winning the UK National Lottery by a Whopping 86%!

Advantages of Playing in an e-Lottery Syndicate for Only £5.00 per week!

  • 44 entries in the UK Lotto Main Draw every Wednesday
  • 44 entries in the UK Lotto Main Draw every Saturday (88 chances a week playing the UK lotto = £88!)
  • Multiple-Win Syndicate Formula (multiple wins for each winning line)
  • Same Numbers in every draw
  • Never miss a draw
  • No more standing in a queue to buy your tickets
  • Play from anywhere in the world
  • All entries are fully automatic
  • No panicking if you forgot to buy your ticket or you are away on holiday
  • Qualify for more entries free of charge
  • Introduce others and you could be playing for free
  • You are guaranteed one winning number in every draw (scoop the jackpot with only 5 numbers)
  • An opportunity to make an on-going monthly residual income

If you have ever dreamed of scooping a Life-Changing amount of money, then this is your chance to move several steps closer!  Call me, Ken Allan for more details on  + 44 (0)1207-284343   or mobile  07932-942299  or  email  mylottery@supanet.com with “lottery questions” in the subject line.

or You can visit my website at      www.uknationallottery.co.uk  and get a  free entry  into our

£1000 prize draw  just for visiting!

The vwd e-lottery system is in no way connected with Camelot or The National Lotto Program

 This is a commercial email offering a service or business opportunity to someone who may have such an interest at: [EMAIL PROTECTED] If this is not the case then I apoligise and you can remove your name from my list by replying to this email with "Remove Me " in the subject line and you will be removed within 48hours. Thank you for your time.  Mr. K. Allan 24 Ousterley, Durham. DH9 6EU United Kingdom Tel: +44 1207-284343