Dear Citibank valued customer,

Citibank is committed to protecting the security of our clients’ personal information, including when it is transmitted online. Therefore our ATM services utilize advanced security technology to protect your personal financial information.

In order to be prepared for the smart card upgrade on Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards and to avoid problems with our ATM services, we have recently introduced additional security measures and upgraded our software.

This security upgrade will be effective immediately and requires our customers to update their ATM card information. Please update your information here

© Citibank Customer Support Dept.

4 1 1564 knoll snakebird electrician clubhouse homeland summitry vhf infantry introduce polyhedra destabilize historiography bindery apostrophe norway ancestry bechtel altimeter curve velvety Carson C 6 T deniable effie instable amalgam blackbird cofactor somerville buckskin runoff fredericks churchmen crook tactic lamplight rousseau 56547274[0