*****************Seized and Unclaimed Property Auctions!*******************

Find out when and where you can bid on the millions of dollars worth of items.

Over 2000 auction items listed!!! Updated Daily!!!

Click here now to start bidding.

http://mx101.allweeklong.com/cgi-bin/clickthru?c=26&m=233&e=31436507

See what you're missing!

These are just some of the unbelievable items waiting for you at Official Auctions:

* 1998 Sea-Doo
* 1991 Harley Davidson FatBoy
* 1989 Mustang GT
* 1999 Dodge viper
* Cars, Homes, Jewlery, Boats, Antiques, Cameras, Computers, Electronics PLUS LOTS MORE

Click on the link below to join Official Auctions now!

http://mx101.allweeklong.com/cgi-bin/clickthru?c=26&m=233&e=31436507

This offer was sent to on behalf of:
www.officialauctions.com
1117 Queen Street West # 780
Toronto, ON
M6J 1J0

If you wish to stop receiving offers for this specific offer only,
please click here to remove yourself:  http://www.officialauctions.com/remove.
Please be aware that you will continue to receive emails from the list you are on,
this link
only removes you from receiving future offers from officialauctions.com

To stop receiving future emails from this list manager, please click on their remove
link.
Please click this link to Remove yourself from our mailing list
http://mx101.allweeklong.com/cgi-bin/unsub.cgi?m=233&e=31436507
You can also unsubscribe from our database by writing
us a letter using the following adress. Please be sure
to let us know what your email address is, and we
will promptly remove you from any future mailings.

Customer Service Representative
Ladysmith, B.C. Canada, V9G1B3
Box #1687