FreeNintendo DS? - Claim yours NOW!

http://www.ontheroadtofun.com/gkqjsqk_jaaagckagw.html

What are you waiting for? Your FreeNintendo DS? is just a click away!

http://www.ontheroadtofun.com/gkqjsqt_jaaagckagw.html

*Offer valid only to residents of the United States who are at least 18 years
of age or older and participation in our program is required. You will need to
meet the entire gift Eligibility requirement which include 1) signing up and
confirming your giftfox.com membership, 2) referring three friends 3) the
completion or purchase of one sponsored offer.

All registered names, logos and trademarks are fully acknowledged as the
property of their respective owners and have not endorsed this promotion, nor
are they affiliated or connected with this promotion in anyway. This promotion
is sponsored exclusively by Giftfox ?

The above is an advertisement sent by a Gift Fox. If you have any questions or
concerns, you may contact us at the following address:

Gift Fox, 140 All State Pky #505, Toronto ON L3R 5Y8
To remove yourself from further Gift Fox mailings please visit our site.

Please ensure that you print a copy of the advertisement and include it with
your request. Should you wish to unsubscribe from the list owner who sent you
this email, please follow the unsubscription information below:
http://www.ontheroadtofun.com/ymjwfjv_jaaagckagw.html

If you no longer want to receive mail from this list:

Send a blank email to
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED],
or write to Good Times
123 North Congress Avenue Suite 180