Important message.
Please print out and keep for your records.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Urgent - A member at our website is sharing experiences and opinions about you
in our online community.

Our website can be used to find and then communicate with people that know or
have experiences or opinions about a business or individual.

To examine requests about you click here -

http://7.sye1.org/lx.php?a=search&b=5&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anonymous website members can post Experience Requests at this website. An
Experience Request is an indication of a member's interest in sharing the
experiences and opinions that he or she has had with a particular individual or
business.

ATTENTION - If you prefer not to be notified by our website in the future when
requests are made about you simply add your e-mail address(es) to our Do Not
E-mail List.

We will never send email to an address that appears on our Do Not E-mail List.

To add to Do Not E-mail List use this link -

http://6.sye4.net/lx.php?a=donotemail&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Although it may seem confusing or complicated at first, once you understand how
our website works you will agree that it is actually quite simple.

We hope you will find our website useful.

Sincerely,

SYEC Support Department