Title: Manhattan Commercial Real Estate Broker - IGDNYC Inc

   December 2004: Manhattan Office, Retail and Industrial Space Update

   News Home

   IGDNYC In The News
    - Real Estate New York
      Will The New Year Bring
      New Activity?
      (January, 2004)

   december 2004 News

   Detailed Statistics
    and Graphs

   Average Prices By
    Neighborhood

       - Office
       - Retail
       - Industrial

THIS MONTH'S AD

To receive a complimentary subscription to the New York Enterprise Report, please Go Here.

    Office vacancy declines as the local economy improves and NY unemployment declines to 6.1%.

   To continue receiving our newsletter, please Go Here

   To add someone to our newsletter, please Go Here

   To remove from subsequent newsletters, please Go Here

1841 Broadway, Suite 200, New York, NY 10023 Tel: 212.258.2700 Fax: 212.258.3286 [EMAIL PROTECTED]