THE FREE LOTTO COMPANY
HOLLAND HEAD OFFICE
SUITES 23-30, LION TOWERS
DEN HAAG
THE NETHERLANDS
Dear Winner,
We are please to announce you as one of the 50 lucky winners in the
FreeLotto draw held on friday 11th of december. All 50 winning
addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000
international emails.Your email address emerged alongside 49 others as
a category 2 winner in this year's Annual FreeLotto Draw.
Consequently,you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of
$1,000,000  (One million United States Dollars) only.The following particulars
are attached to your lotto payment order:
(i)   winning numbers:      37-13-43-85-67-11
(ii)  email ticket number:  FL754/22/76
(iii) lotto code number:    FL09622SP
(iv)  the file Ref number:  FL/04/736207152/SP
Please contact the underlisted claims officer as soon as possible for
the immediate release of your winnings:
Dr. Bright Don Willaims, ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Foreign Operations Director,
TEL: 0031-620-885-334
Fax:  0031-847-300-815
Once again on behalf of all our staff, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sincerely,
Sandra Price
Promotions Manager
The FreeLotto company
Europe.
N.B:
1.All claims are nullified after 15 working days from today.
2.Your Ref number must be in all your mails with the claims officer.
3.Do inform the claims officer of any change of names or addresses.
4.All winners under the age of 18 are automatically dis-qualified.
Corporation,the Intel Group,Toshiba, Dell Computers, Mckintosh and a
conglomeration of other international IT companies.The freelotto
internet draw is held quarterly every year and is so organized to
encourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide.We are proud
to say that over 200 Million Dollars are won annually in more than 150
countries worldwide.
We also encourage you to visit our website at www.freelotto.com and
take your chance to play and become part of our daily winners.
Millions are won on a daily basis on one of the world's most famous
free lotto service.