The-Leads-Network

                          You Want To Grow - We Want To Help

Annuity, Life, Long-term Care, Final Expense (Senior Life) Survey Response Leads only $3 each

  • A truly “no-risk” guarantee
  • Prices so low you can’t lose
  • Flexible lead delivery options
  • Exclusive leads – not shared
  • Only pay after delivery
  • No up-front costs – No pre-payments
  • No set- up fee!
  • Deal with a company with people on the other    end of the phone, with a true customer-oriented   service attitude then
  • Turn around a slow summer and line up apps and   sales for the fallOrder Now

We invite you to come in for our special....

 “4 / 16 Fall PROMOTION”.

Response Leads Promo:

 Order 16 Response leads weekly for 4 weeks: Annuity, Life or Long-term Care or Final Expense.

  1. Pay only $2.50 per lead (Current regular pricing is $3 per lead.)
  2. With every weekly order of 16 leads we will send you 4 more leads at no charge. That’s 20 leads for only $40
  3. Your effective cost is only $2.00 per lead – a 33% discount off regular pricing.
  4. But to further reduce your risk we guarantee these leads:

q       Free replacement for bad contact info, bogus leads or information.

q       Free replacement for “No interest” response. If your lead even says they are not interested we will replace up to 50% of your leads.

q       Free replacements delivered weekly.

Agents just like you are reporting up to a 10% appointment rate. That means an appointment cost of under $20. Compare that to $20 to $50 lead costs.

Call or email us today and start getting your “No-Risk” leads in a week 501.767.2705 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or Order Now!

Body Content
spacer (1K)

TLN Leads Samples....

What kind of customers do you need?
                 Illness Health Leads

                        Med Supp

               Large Group Accounts

              Survey Response Leads

 501.767.2705

Order Now!

www.the-leads-network.com

spacer (1K)
spacer (1K)
© 2004 The-Leads-Network

This email was sent by The-Leads-Network.com...A Different Kind Of Leads Company, 104 Gareth Court Suite#104, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913, using Express Email Marketing. You subscribed to this permission-based list on 10/19/2004.

To change preferences or to unsubscribe, click here or type the following in your browser address bar:

Express Email Marketing supports permission-based email marketing; click here to report abuse or type the following in your browser address bar: