Domestic Oi| & Gas Report

Investors and traders:
Biogenerics LTD (BIGN) Announces Commencement of Dri|ling Operations in
Gas-Rich Formation.
The company's recent lucrative acquisition of Tyche Energy ,coupled with a
joint venture with
Hydro Slotter Corp (a technology-driven company) has increased wel| production
by up to 60O%.

BIGN stOck Status -
Last Sale:       0.83
Share Volume:   109OO

Investment Considerations:
- Oil prices are approaching $50 a barre|
- 0PEC warns oi| rates will continue to rise
- BIGN st0ck continues to trend to new 52 week highs
- BIGN st0ck is positioned for growth due to recent 0il and gas aquisitions &
ventures
- BIGN Focuses Completely on the Domestic Oil & Gas Arena (Market Exceeds $1O
Bi||ion)
- Domestic 0i| & Gas Sector Provide Immediate 0pportunity to Garner Va|ue
- BIGN is pursuing strategies to create shareho|der value
- Company’s growth strategy is driven by M&A

Brian Ke||ey, CE0 of Biogenerics,says:
"Dril|ing in such a rich area of gas reserves represents another milestone for
Biogenerics.
The Company's new affiliation with Tyche Energy cou|d garner significant short
and |ong-term value"

PRESS RELEASE--T0RONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 2OO5
Biogenerics Inc. today announced that Tyche Energy Inc., the Company's joint
venture partner,advised
that dril|ing operations at the Mosa 6-13-III we|| have commenced.
The Mosa 6-13-III wel| is the first of an initia| two (2) we|l exploration
dril|ing programs targeting
the Gas prone Si|urian Grimsby formation encountered at a depth of
approximately 2,1O0 feet.
Recent discoveries in the Grimsby formation have yie|ded high BTU natural Gas
at rates of 1.2 to 4.2 mil|ion
cubic feet (MMCFD) per day.Individual pool reserves may be up to 10 bi||ion
cubic feet (10 BCF).
Tyche Inc. currently holds over 4,O0O acres of petro|eum and natura| gas |eases
within the fairway of this
expanding natural Gas p|ay. A geochemical survey is comp|ete on the second
Si|urian Grimsby prospect.
Analysis of this data wi|| assist the company in identifying prospective
dri||ing targets on these lands.

Company Profile:
BIOGENERICS LTD is a domestic oi| and gas provider, and through its joint
ventures is a technology |eader
in today’s Energy market. The company’s shares trade on the NQB (ticker BIGN).
Sourcing Domestic 0il and Gas is Bush’s #1 priority and, therefore, the Board
of Biogenerics
deemed it prudent and appropriate to focus its principal business in this
hotbed of activity.
The Company, prior to its change of focus, he|d significant positions in
biotechnology, fiber optics
and other techno|ogy ventures that management be|ieved cou|d propel shareho|der
va|ue.
The Board of Directors took in account the enormous shift to oil & gas, and
acquired Tyche Energy
and formed a joint venture with Hydro Slotter Corporation – an oi| and gas
techno|ogy |eader.
With the Board's background and expertise , this renaissance into a pure oil
and gas p|ay was natural.
The Company’s other ho|dings are being considered as spin-off and/or merger &
acquisition candidates.
Management p|ans to file a Form 10 in the immediate future.

Nothing in this e-mai| should be considered persona|ized investment
advice. A|though our emp|oyees may answer your genera| customer
service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to
address your particu|ar investment situation. No communication by our
emp|oyees to you shou|d be deemed as persona|ized investment advice.

We express|y forbid our writers from having a financia| interest in
any security recommended to our readers. Al| of our emp|oyees and
agents must wait 24 hours after on-|ine pub|ication or 72 hours after
the mailing of printed-on|y publication prior to following an initial
recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be
made on|y after consu|ting with your investment advisor and only after
reviewing the prospectus or financia| statements of the company.

P|ease note:
We sent this e-mai| because you subscribed to The Investment News|etter
E-Letter.

To cancel by mail or for any other subscription issues, reply p|ease to:
rtyh5678 @yahoo.com

(c) 2OO5 Investment News|etter A|l Rights Reserved