NO ON THE NATIONAL ID CARD NOW

Generally we like to send out newsletters no more than about once a week, however when they try to ram MAJOR new laws through Congress with not as much as a debate we the people must jump into action. This time they want to set up a giant central database and federal ID card, and they hid it in the latest Iraq supplemental appropriation in the dead of night. What is so wrong in this scenerio?

To begin with if the current administration wasn't so busy cooking intelligence, ignoring the real danger signs, forcing public servants who actually know what they're doing to tell lies, and playing rope-a-dope with the national security, 9/11 itself could have been stopped. The problem isn't that they haven't got enough UNCHECKED power to violate our privacy, it's that they can't be trusted with the power they've seized already.

The worst thing we can do is place all of our most personal information in one abusable database, with theft of identity already rampant. Do you think they would possibly abuse this power? Probably not until they would excommunicate people from their own churches for holding the wrong political views. Sorry, oops, that's already happening even now. The form in this email will transmit your own message to all your congresspeople at once. Please take amoment to submit the one click form below and call for a debate on a national ID in the light of day.

(1) Constituent info: Email:

Mr. Mrs. Ms. Miss Dr. First Name: Last Name:

Addr: Apt/Ste: City:

State: AK AL AR AS AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA GU HI ID IA IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA PR RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA VI WA WI WV WY Zip: Phone:

(2) Next add your own personal message to your Congress:
The question is "Should we have a national ID card?"
This petition will submit your "No" vote.

If you want to compose a long message, please make a copy of the text for yourself before submitting form, or paste in from a text editor

(3) Submit the email addresses of friends to invite to vote:

(4) Now send your messages

If you need help with the form or to email in your comments directly

Do something NOW about this and post this message everywhere you can to everybody you can.

Or if you want to stop future, please use our No More function