Variola wrote...

Three minutes. This is it - ground zero.
                            Would you like to say a few words to mark
the occasion?
                            Narrator: ...i... ann... iinn... ff...
nnyin...
                            Narrator: [Voice over] With a gun barrel
between your
                            teeth, you speak only in vowels.
                            [Tyler removes the gun from the Narrator's
mouth]
                            Narrator: I can't think of anything.
                            Narrator: [Voice over] For a second I
totally forgot about
                            Tyler's whole controlled demolition thing
and I wonder
                            how clean that gun is.

What the hell is this? How'd you get this transcript? Are you working for the Feds?!!!

Well, I'm ready...Gitmo me if you can, but I'm taking somma you fuckers with me!!!