Greetings,

I am wang Kim Sung of Eco Power Hong Kong.
It is my pleasure to write to you in respect of our
organisation. We are experts in the sale of solar panels cells and systems.
We export into Canada/America and some parts in Europe.
We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of
getting our funds from our costumers around North America as well as making
payments through these representatives to us.
Please if interested in transacting business in view of helping us,so
our clients could make payment through you being our representative,
we will be glad, Compensations will be given and other benefits.
Contact us for more information, If this proposal is acceptable to you.
Please get back to us in the shortest possible time,
that remunerations can be worked out for your services as our representative
in Canada/America as your location shall determine.
We anticipate your earliest response in this regard.
Thanks,
Miss.wang Kim Sung
Sales.
Eco Power hong Kong