Awaken her/his appetite for Sex

I've used your products before and they're great! My husband and I have
been married for 24 years and have four children. I figured it doesn't hurt
to add a little "added attraction" every now and then! Thanks!   Deana M,
Williamsburg, OH

The Los Angeles Times: Scientific studies have actually shown that subjects
who used synthesized pheromones had sex more often.

http://f.seEq.inventivesolutionsonline.com/p2/
More information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

This is your invention? he asked. No; I'm hardly equal to that
But the inventor has made me a present of the Record, and it's the only one
in the world