Dear Wamu Member,

We recently have determined that different computer have logged into your Online Banking
account, and multiple password failures were present before the logons.

- Your Profile is now Locked
For your security, your profile access has been locked due to inactivity or because of too many failed login attempts.
You can Unlock your Account at the following website below.

WAMU Bank Security Center/

Thank you for your promt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security
measure meant to help protect you and your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you choose to ignore our request you leave us no choice but to temporarily suspend your account.

Thank you for using WAMU! The WAMU Team