Hello,

We would like you to know about iC Tek Solutions.  Are you looking to have a
web site designed?  Do you have a web site already, but would like it to look
more professional?  We can help!

Our designers in the areas of web, graphics, software and print have worked on
projects in the past with well-known companies such as Boeing, IBM, Medtronic
and UAT.  We can create a unique solution that will have your customers coming
back for more!

We can even take care of all your hostings needs.  We are your one stop place
for all your web needs!

Here as some links of sites that we have recently completed...

http://www.photograffx.net/
http://www.wwiicombatmedic.com/
http://www.petertye.com/
http://www.samsonestates.com/Home.cfm
http://www.globeusd.org/index.asp (currently working on)
http://www.sagacs.com/
http://www.icteksolutions.com/AZtech/home.html (currently working on)
http://www.icteksolutions.com/Milton/ (currently working on)
http://www.newagewebsitedesigns.com/index2.html
http://www.icteksolutions.com/Anthracite/ (currently working on)

All of these sites have been completed in the past few months.  We also wanted
to let you know about our hosting plans just in case we are able to save you
money on your monthly hosting costs or set up with your first time hosting
experiance.

Windows Lite Start Plan
$9.95 Monthly - $20 Setup
100 MB of Storage  ASP Support
MS Accss Support 2 ODBC Connections
3 Gig Transfer  10 MailEnable Email Accounts
Virus Protected Email PHP Support

Windows Basic Starter Plan
$21.95 Monthly - $20 Setup
300 MB of Storage  ASP Support
MS Accss Support 5 ODBC Connections
5 Gig Transfer  20 MailEnable Email Accounts
Virus Protected Email PHP Support
ASP .Net Support  1 MySQL Connection

Windows Advance Plan
$49.95 Monthly - $30 Setup
800 MB of Storage  ASP Support
MS Accss Support 8 ODBC Connections
15 Gig Transfer  35 MailEnable Email Accounts
Virus Protected Email PHP Support
ASP .Net Support  2 MySQL Connection
Cold Fusion Support  Antispam
2 Domin Support

We can put a design together for you free of charge if you like.

Feel free to visit our site at www.icteksolutions.com.  Mention this email a
receive 15% off any project work (excluding print) that we complete for you!

Hope to start working with you soon!

iC Tek Solutions
www.icteksolutions.com