Title: Virtual Classroom Training For Y

Virtual Classroom Training For Your Enterprise!

KMx Live eliminates the barriers associated with delivery of live  training using the Internet. At less that half
the cost of our nearest competitor, KMx Live provides the technology you need at a price you can afford.

Enterprise Virtual Classroom Technology!
The only software the presenter needs is Microsoft PowerPoint to develop and deliver the presentation. Post broadcast, the replay can be made available for immediate on-demand playback with our Corporate University - Today service offering..

  Leading Virtual Classroom Technologies - Feature and Cost Comparison

Leading Virtual Classroom Technologies

Cost for 1 hour event with 100 users Cost for additional users - per hour SCORM LMS conformant technology online/replay Animated slides and presentation materials Student gradebook management and scoring Pre-event plug-in/ download &  installation Maximum network bandwidth  (per user)
Supplier A $1,700 $17.00 Partial Replay No Additional Cost Yes 440 Kbps
Supplier B $1,200 $12.00 Not Available No Not Available Yes 600 Kbps
Supplier C $620 $6.20 Not Available No Additional Cost Yes 120 Kbps
KMx Live $300 $1.00 Online/Replay Yes Included No 56 Kbps
 KMx Live Service Offerings

Price

KMx Live - First Event (up to 100 participants) - Provides initial customer setup of the KMx virtual classroom and presentation functions for a single event. Post broadcast, the replay can be made available for immediate on-demand playback with our Corporate University – Today service. $500 / first hour
($300 each additional hour)
KMx Live - Standard Event (up to 100 participants) Provides use of the KMx virtual classroom and presentation functions for a single event. Post broadcast, the replay can be made available for immediate on-demand playback with our Corporate University - Today service. $300 each hour
KMx Live - Additional participants Provides for additional KMx Live event participants. Enables extremely large-scale events (up to 2,000 total event participants) for a very competitive price. $1 each participant per hour (limit 2,000)
Links to Additional Specifications and KMx Product Information:
KMx Enterprise
Advanced Distributed Learning
Corporate University - Today
KMx ASP Hosted Offering
E-Learning Development and Content Conversion Services

KMx Enterprise

ASP Hosted Solution

Convert to E-Learning

Design, develop and deliver enterprise learning programs for significantly less than competitive solutions. Click here

ASP hosted learning management,
content management and e-learning development solution.  Click her

 Service offerings managed by
industry leaders implementing
proven processes. Click here

Call (866) 501-5674 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED] for information or to schedule a demonstration.
    Copyright © 2004 Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc.