Title: StarTelegram.com -"The Region's Home Page"
StarTelegram.com - Dallas/Fort Worth's home page Merry Heart Tea Room and Stringfellow's
sitelinks
Homes Cars Jobs Classifieds Shopping Travel Living Entertainment Sports Business News

Bring in this ad and receive
our #1 selling dessert-the
CHERRY CRISP for
you and each of your guests

Sun-Thurs 11-3;
Fri and Sat 11-6

817-573-3800

110 N Houston St; Granbury TX 76048
(on the historic square)

Bring in this ad
and receive our famous
Bread Pudding like
Grandma used to make!

Hours are Thurs-Sun 11am-9pm

817-573-6262

101 E Pearl St, Granbury, TX 76048
(on the historic square)

Subscribe to our other products, cancel your subscription or manage your account by visiting My Account
If you no longer wish to receive this offer, you may also cancel your subscription by email.
Do you enjoy the contents of this offer and want to share the news?
Please do not reply to this e-mail, as we are unable to respond to messages sent to this address. You can find answers to your questions through our online help.
Written communications concerning this mailing can be directed to Knight Ridder Digital, 35 S. Market St., San Jose, CA 95113.