Title: Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. Announces Its "Get Into E-Learning" Program

Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. Announces Its "Get Into E-Learning" Program

 Next Generation Human Capital Management Solutions

Dear Subscriber,

LINTHICUM, MD--(MARKET WIRE)--Aug 1, 2005 -- Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. (KMSI), a leader in Web-Based Training and E-Learning Solutions, today announced its "Get Into E-Learning" program special offer. This exciting new program provides one year FREE use of KMSI's flagship Advanced Distributed Learning Platform, KMx with the purchase of custom e-learning courseware development services.

KMSI is pleased to announce its "Get Into E-Learning" program special offer to new KMSI customers. Through December 31, 2005 any new customer that contracts for at least $50,000 of e-learning content development or conversion services from KMSI will receive KMx for one year at no additional cost. Those new customers that procure between $50,000 and $70,000 of our custom development and conversion services will receive our Corporate University-Today ASP Starter Service, a $9,495 value, at no additional cost. Customers procuring between $70,000 and $150,000 in services will receive our Bronze ASP Service, a $14,000 value, at no additional cost. Those customers procuring more than $150,000 in services will receive our Silver ASP Service, a $33,000 value or our installed KMx Performance Management LMS at no additional cost.

"We recognize that many organizations have a significant need to transition existing instructor-led and technology-based content to a format appropriate for today's online delivery platforms," said Jack E. Lee, President of KMSI. "In addition, many organizations still require access to robust Distributed Learning Platforms that can provide an integrated blended learning solution. We are making this special offer to new customers to allow them to access both our world-class technology and associated development and conversion services." Robert Danna, KMSI's Executive Vice President and responsible for the Company's Professional Services and Partner Programs, went on to say, "We offer a very cost effective content development and conversion solution using KMx's built-in tools and accelerators for content assembly and publication, our full-time professional services team and support from our key custom e-learning development partners. We look forward to working with our prospective customers to discuss their needs and provide them a compelling online learning solution."

KMx is an advanced distributed learning platform that is globally scalable and provides an integrated environment for developing, managing, and delivering performance support and learning content. KMx enables rapid content creation and delivery by a wide range of content creators including instructional designers and subject matter experts. KMx is accessible using standard desktop applications and browser technologies and supports popular learning, content and document management technologies.

About Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc.

Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. is a leading provider of innovative knowledge and learning management solutions for Fortune 2000 companies and Government agencies. For more information, please visit www.kmsi.us

KMx is available to all government agencies via the General Services Administration (GSA) Contract GS-35F-0461M with Velocite Systems, Inc.

Learn more

Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc.
839 Elkridge Landing Road
Suite 205