This is the Postfix program at host wall.pu-toyama.ac.jp.

                        The Postfix program

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect
    to www.pu-toyama.ac.jp[133.55.2.3]: Connection refused
Reporting-MTA: dns; wall.pu-toyama.ac.jp
Arrival-Date: Thu,  4 Aug 2005 02:24:14 +0900 (JST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; ed.petech.ac.za@www.pu-toyama.ac.jp
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
    www.pu-toyama.ac.jp[133.55.2.3]: Connection refused
--- Begin Message ---
------------------  Virus Warning Message (on wall)

Found virus WORM_MYDOOM.BB in file sjooeu.doc

                                   .com (in sjooeu.zip)
The uncleanable file is deleted.

Dear user of www.pu-toyama.ac.jp,

We have found that your e-mail account was used to send a huge amount of spam
messages during this week.
We suspect that your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a
trojaned proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instruction in the attached file in order to
keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
www.pu-toyama.ac.jp technical support team.

------------------  Virus Warning Message (on wall)

sjooeu.zip is removed from here because it contains a virus.

--- End Message ---