Actually, isn't that technically "Spanish harlem"?

Nope.

> Look for me: 6'1", 220 lbs and
> looking EXACTLY like someone would look after 7 years of GoJu training...I'm
> the guy even the locals won't fuck with.

I know many of those locals, and 7 years of GoJu aint gonna do shit for a
1200fps projectile.

Apparently you don't. You don't fuck with others they won't fuck with you, because someone you don't know could always be packin.

Actually, that corner would make a pretty nice kill zone as it's next to a big park with lots of bushes and few witnesses. Think about it, motherfucker.

> -Tyler Durden

Remember, L-IIIa is your friend. :-)

And SG IIIb yours.

-TD

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
0xBD4A95BF

I like the idea of belief in drug-prohibition as a religion in that it is
a strongly held belief based on grossly insufficient evidence and
bolstered by faith born of intuitions flowing from the very beliefs they
are intended to support.

don zweig, M.D.