August 10, 2005

One of Central Florida's largest pest control companies has been
recruited by police to help fight crime, according to Local 6 News.

Technicians from Truly Nolen Pest Control of America are being trained
by local law enforcement to spot anything unusual as they visit
customer's homes.

"Our vehicles really get into the bowels of the neighborhood and we're
back there where all the homes are, in the cul-de-sacs," Truly Nolen
spokesman Barry Murray said. "And part of being a good neighbor is
looking out for one another."

The pest control workers will call police if they see something
unusual during their stops, according to the report.

http://www.local6.com/news/4831973/detail.html

http://www.trulynolen.com/trulyhome/index.asp