DO WE PUT UP A FIGHT NOW? ... NOW DO WE PUT UP A FIGHT?

We told you how critical it was for us to oppose John Roberts with every fiber
of our being and many thousands of you did.  We warned you that allowing the
stealth candidate Roberts to pass without proper scrutiny would only EMBOLDEN
Bush to put forward an even more inscrutable personal crony next.  And did we
get that one RIGHT!  The nomination of someone as unqualified as "Brownie" to
replace Sandra Day O'Connor was greeted with a universal chorus of catcalls and
derision from just about every corner of the media.  But it is not enough for
us to reject this sad excuse for a lifetime appointment, we must ALSO demand a
true moderate for this next vacancy.

TAKE ACTION NOW AT http://www.trotn.com/miers.htm

In a Republican controlled Congress that would rubberstamp a ham sandwich if
the president sent one down, this one may prove to be just too hard to swallow
even for them.  Indeed, some commentators believe this nomination was intended
to be SO objectionable that even in its defeat it would force the goal posts
even further into far right field. It's not only time for a filibuster, it's
time to KEEP ON filibustering until we, the American people, get what we truly
deserve, a qualified MODERATE who will rule fairly for us all.  And we must
make it starkly plain to our representatives that their continued cowardice
will cost them their own jobs and very soon.

http://www.trotn.com/miers.htm

This one click action page will also send your personal message to both your
senators, plus a letter to your nearest daily newspaper at the same time if you
like.  The Miers nomination is a non-starter.  And as for Harry Reid, we've had
it with his non leadership as well.  Strike one was the craven filibuster
compromise he gave his blessing to.  Strike two was allowing the ideologue
Roberts to waltz through without so much as a serious challenge.  And strike
three was talking as if such a dedicated Bush crony as Miers even deserved a
hearing.  Reid has got to go.

AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT, WE'VE GOT A WAR TO STOP

What we will do is continue to speak out, LOUDER and in even greater numbers,
because in the process of speaking out, we are ALSO organizing ourselves into
the numbers to win the elections of the future.  We just saw the largest
antiwar demonstrations since the war and endless occupation in Iraq started.
Meanwhile we are breeding so much hatred in the Muslim world with every
senseless killing, every additional day we remain it will get worse.  What we
must do is to speak out to our members of Congress as their personal
constituents.  There are many of them who are having doubts.  We need to tell
them the insanity must stop NOW.

TAKE ACTION NOW AT http://www.trotn.com/troopshome.htm

The one click action page above has now been fully dedicated to the message,
"Support our troops, bring them home now."  There were 250,000 people who
TRAVELED to Washington, D.C. to march in person.  Can we not get four times
that many to make a toll-free phone call or click a mouse one time?  We can
stop the war years from now, after an order of magnitude more death, horror and
destruction.  Or we can stop it RIGHT NOW, if only we speak out in sufficient
numbers.  They can't put a smiley face on this one.

http://www.trotn.com/troopshome.htm

The majority of the American people now realize the invasion was a terrible and
tragic mistake.  They are beginning to realize that they have been lied to
about the most sacred matter a nation can contemplate, the necessity to go to
war.  And they are waiting for you to reach out to them, to show them how easy
it is to express their opinion directly to their members of Congress, or submit
a letter to their nearest daily newspaper using the one click action page, and
to mobilize them as you are even now mobilized.

or to get no more simply email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]