On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Simon Matter wrote:

I didn't have much troubles with skiplist over the years and it has been a blessing since moving away from BDB. But I did have a few issues with broken skiplist files so your patches are very welcome. I have included the patches in my private rpm packages to try how they work. Do you recommend both for general consumption?

It is certainly very easy to break mailboxes.db using cyr_dbtool.

Kudos to Bron for tracking down the problems.

--
David Carter                             Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502