Rob Mueller wrote:

Basically our startup scripts completely delete the statuscache.db file on startup, so "migrating" isn't an issue for us at all.

Why do you delete the cache? I doesn't appear from the code that the cache entries would be invalid if the mailbox and seen state aren't touched.

BTW, is statuscache:log necessary, or is it just for debugging?

It's not necessary, it was just helpful for debugging rather than having to recompile everything. From memory, clients make SO many status calls, that it can completely flood the log if you leave the syslog calls in.

I'm changing the statuscache option to a switch and leaving the logging in as LOG_DEBUG

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer