On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Rob Mueller wrote:

In my experience the master is wrong as often as the replica.

Probably true, but still doing a sync_client -u should always bring everything about a user on the replica in sync with the master shouldn't it? It does everything else, except quotas...

I run "quota" on master and replica every once in a while and compare.

That's an easy way to find and fix the problem cases, regardless of whether the master or replica was at fault. There are typically only about half a dozen cases each time, so I don't think that it's a huge problem.

--
David Carter                             Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502