Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 15:26 +0200, Bron Gondwana wrote:
Look for useqacontact.
First, thanks for saving me a ton of time, Dan.  useqacontact was
set to "off", and I changed that so it's now on.
I noticed that pretty much every component of the Cyrus IMAP product
already had a QA Contact defined as
cyrus-bugzi...@lists.andrew.cmu.edu, which would, as the address
implies, be delivered to the cyrus-bugzilla list.
The archives of this list show that some amount of mail was already
being sent there, but if useqacontact does what it's documented to
do, this list should now begin getting a lot more mail.
Is everyone okay with just keeping things the way they are
configured now, assuming that the mail is actually being sent out,
or would you rather I change the QA contact to be
cyrus-devel@lists.andrew.cmu.edu instead of
cyrus-bugzi...@lists.andrew.cmu.edu?
I can't see why we can't sign up to cyrus-bugzilla if we want to see it!

There hasn't been any traffic on cyrus-bugzilla since January 2010
according to the archives - and that was two people asking
troubleshooting questions.

You have to go back to April 2007 to see bug traffic.

<https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/mailman/private/cyrus-bugzilla/>

Doesn't seem to me like it is working.

useqacontact was previously disabled. I enabled that this morning. I just created and resolved a test bug, and mail was sent to cyrus-bugzi...@lists.andrew.cmu.edu.

I *think* everything is working at this point.

Thanks,

Dave
--
Dave McMurtrie, SPE