I am pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.1. This is primarily a bugfix release to the 2.4 branch that fixes several bugs that were reported since the 2.4.0 release.

We recommend that anyone using 2.4.0 upgrade to 2.4.1. Notable changes in the release are as follows:

- Fix cyrdump to work with -C for alternate config
- Change master to process all pending child messages once per loop, which fixes a DoS situation if there is too much message churn in a slower box - thanks to Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <h...@debian.org> - Reconstruct added flags -R, -U, -o, -O to give options handling corrupt or missing files - Reconstruct fixed a pile of bugs, including a nasty one which created mailboxes with a UIDVALIDITY of 0
- Fixed EXPUNGE in murder
- Fixed LSUB where subscribed mailboxes are on different murder backends

For full details, please see:
http://www.cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.4.1/changes.php
http://www.cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.4.1/install-upgrade.php

URL for this release:
ftp://ftp.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd/cyrus-imapd-2.4.1.tar.gz

Special thanks go to Bron Gondwana and Henrique Holschuh for their contributions to this release.

Questions and comments can be directed to info-cy...@lists.andrew.cmu.edu (public list), or cyrus-b...@andrew.cmu.edu.

Thank you,

Dave
--