On 05/11/2015 08:52 AM, Bron Gondwana wrote:
Website - the situation with cyrusimap.org and cyrus.foundation is
awfully confusing. Somebody needs to take ownership for uncrapping this.
Nobody put their hand up yet, so we'll see if it happens by Thursday or
I might start appointing people;)

I've already spoken up about trying to do something about this, but to no avail. I'll volunteer to at the very least uncrap things a bit. However, the current site has some problems with the authentication system. I have credentials on the site, but had lost/forgotten the password. I used the password reset facility, but now when I log in I am asked to change my password, and that process always results in this message:

   There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has
   been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to
   the previous page, reload that page and then try again.

So I'm stuck. If someone can fix this, fine; please do so. If not, I can register again, but then need someone with authority to authorize my new account, and I'll probably be asked to update my password, and... (wash, rinse, repeat).

Speaking of naming - cyrusfoundation ==http://www.cyrusfoundation.org/
== not us.  We need a new name.  Cyrus IMAP Foundation -> two imappy.
Cyrus Mail Foundation -> not enough cal/carddav.  "Cyrus Connect" -
doesn't someone already own "* Connect"?

FWIW, both cyrus-connect.com and cyrus-connect.org are available, as are the unhyphenated versions, cyrusconnect.{com|org}.

   But maybe.  reCyrus /

recyrus.{io|com|org} are all available

librecyrus

lirecyrus.{io|com|org} are all available

Okay, putting aside simple whois searches and getting back to work now.
    -nic

PS - Great to meet folks at OpenSuSE and Kolab conferences last week. :-)

  / "recycle".  Hmm...  Great names greatly appreciated.  Make
your mark here, but don't make it a trademark that somebody else has
already... yeah, that.*sigh*.  All the good ones are taken or insane
(or both).

--
Nic Bernstein                             n...@onlight.com
Onlight, Inc.                             www.onlight.com