On 05/12/2015 08:36 PM, Chris Davies wrote:
[quoting me wihout reference...]
I've already spoken up about trying to do something about this, but to
no avail.  I'll volunteer to at the very least uncrap things a bit.
However, the current site has some problems with the authentication
system.  I have credentials on the site, but had lost/forgotten the
password.  I used the password reset facility, but now when I log in I
am asked to change my password, and that process always results in this
message:

     There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has
     been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to
     the previous page, reload that page and then try again.

So I'm stuck.  If someone can fix this, fine; please do so.  If not, I
can register again, but then need someone with authority to authorize my
new account, and I'll probably be asked to update my password, and...
(wash, rinse, repeat).
Have you tried a different web browser?

Yes, Firefox, Epiphany and Chromium on three different Linux hosts. This is not a browser issue, or if it is, it's a pervasive one.

Cheers,
    -nic

--
Nic Bernstein                             n...@onlight.com