On 05/14/2015 08:42 PM, Chris Davies wrote:
Does anyone know how I join #documentation_reviewers on phabricator? I tried to give myself permission but got:

    Users with the "Can Edit" capability:

      * Administrators can take this action.

I assume it sends people in the #documentation_reviewers group an email whenever the documentation changes? If so I would like to join this group. If you have admin permission, could you please add 'davies' to the group?

Chris,
I think the best way to achieve the goal of being notified of all changes to documentation is to become a watcher on the Documentation project in Phabricator. To do so, go to the project's page, https://git.cyrus.foundation/project/profile/8/, and click Watch Project on the right side of the screen:

   Watching a project will let you monitor it closely. You will receive
   email and notifications about changes to every object associated
   with projects you watch.

I think that will give you what you want.

Cheers,
    -nic

--
Nic Bernstein                             n...@onlight.com