Lisandro Dalcin, 14.12.2010 00:37:
> builtin_type_inheritance_T608.c(371) : error C2016: C requires that a
> struct or union has at least one member
> builtin_type_inheritance_T608.c(384) : error C2016: C requires that a
> struct or union has at least one member
> builtin_type_inheritance_T608.c(397) : error C2016: C requires that a
> struct or union has at least one member
>
> I'm not sure what's the best way to fix this...

That must seriously be the first time MSVC actually discovered a bug. ;-)

The problem is that the types in this test inherit from builtin types that
have builtin methods declared on them. These methods are considered a
reason to generate a vtable for the type, even though the type itself does
not define any methods, and the builtin methods do not need a vtable.

I'll check if this can be special cased somehow.

Stefan